Bridging the Gap between Business and Technology

Need to explain how technology can help or is helping your business? This blog serves as a means to educate and discuss technique, issues, and need for communicating how technology is used to improve today's businesses. Here I'll share practical information on to improve communication skills and deliverables so that you can more effectively explain how you or your business is using technology to improve revenues, streamline production, and/or reduce liability.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Starting again

When I first began this blog, I had a grand vision of writing crisp, articulate, and cohesive entries with the goal of empowering you to communicate more effectively about technology in this odd world we call business. But based on the feedback I recieved from the first entry, I realized I simply have too much content, too many examples, too many messages to share and discuss - by the time I sequenced them in order and made them all articulate - I'd have a book. So I begin again.

The goals of this blog remain the same - to empower others to communicate more effectively about technology and how it impacts business. But instead of cohesive posts, expect short quips, centered on whatever strikes me that day as being important. I invite you to share in this - to make it a dialog, and share practical experiences or opinions. If you do not wish to use the comment feature, feel free to email me privately.

The first rule in communication - to Communicate!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home